City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk serves as the official records holder for the City of Wilton Manors. Any records of the City may be obtained from the City Clerk.
In addition, the City Clerk’s Office:
- Custodian of the City Seal
- Municipal supervisor of elections
- Local financial disclosure coordinator
- Records custodian and records management liaison officer with the State of Florida
- Records and facilitates all City Commission meetings and workshops
- Processes all legislation for the City Commission
- Maintains the city charter and code of ordinances in an up-to-date condition and provides for its distribution
- Coordinates lobbyist registration and reporting activities
- Attests to documents and legislation
- Maintains and safeguards original documents for the city, such as minutes of public meetings, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, etc.
- Coordinates annual advisory board appointments
- Handles all details of elections for the city's pension and retirement boards
- Coordinates and responds to lien inquiries
- Responds to public records requests from the public, departments and other governmental agencies, performing specific research as required
ACCESS TO PUBLIC RECORDS
If you wish to submit a request to inspect or copy public records,
the City of Wilton Manors Custodian of Public Records is:
2020 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, FL 33305
The City Clerk’s Office is open Monday through Thursday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
This notice is posted pursuant to Fla. Stat. §119.12 and any and all other applicable local, State, and Federal laws.