How do I get a Library card?
Getting a Wilton Manors Library card is easy, and it’s free. Applications are available at the Library. Additional requirements are as follows:
- An adult must complete and sign an application and present:
- A current valid ID with photo, name, and Broward County address (driver’s license, Florida state ID, etc.), OR;
- A photo ID and another form of identification which must include name and Broward County address. Accepted forms of ID include: personal check; current telephone, electric, or cable bill; mail with a current postmark (within 30 days) or voter registration card. (Post office box numbers are not accepted.)
- Children five years of age or older may obtain their own library card only after one parent or guardian has obtained a card.
- Persons sixteen years or older may obtain an adult library card with proper identification.
- New cardholders may check out up to 2 items the first time they use their library card.
Replacing Your Library Card
If a library card is lost, please report it to the Library immediately. A library cardholder is responsible for all materials, fines, and fees charged against his or her library card until its loss is reported to the Library. If a library card is lost, the cardholder must pay a $3 replacement fee, and present current valid ID to get a new card.