How do I get a Library card?
Getting a Wilton Manors Library card is easy, and it’s free. Applications are available at the Library. Additional requirements are as follows:
- An adult must complete and sign an application and present:
- A current valid ID with photo, name, and Broward County address (driver’s license, Florida state ID, etc.), OR;
- A photo ID and another form of identification which must include name and Broward County address. Accepted forms of ID include: personal check; current telephone, electric, or cable bill; mail with a current postmark (within 30 days) or voter registration card. (Post office box numbers are not accepted.)
- Children five years of age or older may obtain their own library card only after one parent or guardian has obtained a card.
- Persons sixteen years or older may obtain an adult library card with proper identification.
- New cardholders may check out up to 2 items the first time they use their library card.
Replacing Your Library Card
If a library card is lost, please report it to the Library immediately. A library cardholder is responsible for all materials, fines, and fees charged against his or her library card until its loss is reported to the Library. If a library card is lost, the cardholder must pay a $3 replacement fee, and present current valid ID to get a new card.
How to Log in to Your Library AccountThe Library has replaced its old automated management system. This is the system used to keep track of borrowing, cataloging new items, etc. You may search the catalog without logging in, however, you must log in if you wish to renew or reserve items online or check your record to see what items you have checked out and when they are due.
In order to log in, please follow the steps below.
- Go to: http://rspl-verso.auto-graphics.com.
- Click on the "Login" button.
- Enter your library card number (barcode) and the password “userpass.” You will be prompted to create your own password.
- Begin a basic search of our catalog by typing a title, an author, or a subject into the box. Click on Advanced search or Choose Resources to also search materials in other databases.
- Double-click on the title in which you are interested. At the full-record screen, you may place items on reserve, add them to your list (which you can create in the right-hand frame), or write reviews.
- Click the My Account tab at the top of the page to view a list of the items you have checked out or reserved; to view your search history; and to sign up for e-mail alerts (add your e-mail address to your profile information, and choose what day you would like to receive updates).
You may also wish to watch the introductory video at https://www5.auto-graphics.com/folder1/videos/PatronIntroductionToVERSO.htm.Still need help? Just call the Library at (954) 390-2195 or stop in and Library staff will be ready to assist you.