In order to ensure the safety and welfare of city employees, and to prevent community spread of the Coronavirus, the City of Wilton Manors will cease all non-essential operations at 6 p.m. today.
Essential operations that will continue include:
• Public safety and emergency services
• Public works and sanitation services
• Emergency building department operations
• Support services such as payroll and housekeeping
• All parks including dog parks and community centers. Dog park permits will be extended through the length of the closure.
• The Richard C. Sullivan Library is closed, however, calls made to (954) 390-2195, regarding ebooks and reference questions, will be accepted Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fee suspensions include:
• Late fees for parking enforcement.
• In order to encourage online payments, convenience fees for payments accepted through the city’s website.
Although City Hall will be closed, the following phone numbers and email addresses will be monitored by city staff:
• For police non-emergency telephone inquiries, call (954) 390-2150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Police Department records requests may be emailed to email@example.com.
• If you have a water, wastewater, or trash collection emergency, call (954) 390-2190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You may still pay your utility bill online at http://www.wiltonmanors.com/283/Online-Bill-Pay or by phone (954) 390-2100. If you need to turn your water on or off, call (954) 390-2100.
• If you have questions related to the city’s finance department, call (954) 390-2100 or email email@example.com.
• If you have an emergency need for a building permit, call (954) 390-2180 or email CDSinfo@wiltonmanors.com.
• If you have questions related to parks, recreation or facility rentals, call (954) 390-2130 or email LeisureServices@wiltonmanors.com.
• The City Manager’s Office and the City Clerk’s Office will be monitoring their voicemails and emails.