Agendas, Videos & Minutes
- 7:00 pm
- Second and fourth Tuesday of every month
- City Hall
2020 Wilton Drive
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
PUBLIC ACCESS TO THIS VIRTUAL MEETING CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED AS FOLLOWS:
Please click the link below to join the City Commission Meetings:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 988 4411 7299Any member of the public wishing to comment publicly on any matter may participate by:
- Submitting Public Comment via email: PRIOR to the start of the meeting, submit comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name and address in the email. All comments submitted by email comment length shall be, if read orally, three (3) minutes or less. Public Comment received by 6pm prior to the start of the meeting will be read into the record by the Clerk. All other comments submitted by email prior to the start of the meeting shall be made a part of the public record.
- Participating in Meeting: Log-in to Zoom via browser, app or phone. During Public Comment portion of the agenda use Raise Hand feature to be called on. Raise Hand feature can be activated by selecting the icon. If you are on app on phone, icon is on the bottom of your screen. If you are on a tablet, icon is on the top right of your screen. If you are on a PC or laptop, icon is on the bottom of the screen. If you are calling in to the meeting, Dial *9.
- Delivery of any documents for the commission relating to public comment can be sent to email@example.com . If received by 6pm prior to the meeting, the document will be provided to the commission and will be made a part of the permanent record. If received after 6pm the documents will be provided to the Commission the next business day.
- If any member of the public requires additional information about a City Commission Meeting, or has any questions about how to submit public comment for the meeting, or how to access the meeting, please contact Faith Lombardo in the City Clerk’s Office, 2020 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, FL 33309, 954-390-2123, or CityClerk@wiltonmanors.com.
Agendas, Videos & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas, Videos and Minutes
View Agendas prior to 2015 (no videos available prior to 2015) | View All
If you have any questions regarding the City Commission meeting schedule or the agenda or do not see the agenda or minutes you are looking for, please contact the City Clerk's Office.
Meeting recordings for March 8,