Colohatchee Dog Park to Re-Open on September 10, 2020All memberships will be automatically extended from their original expiration date to make up for the time we have been closed.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following operational and rule changes will be implemented to help keep everyone safe.
- Park hours will be Thursday through Monday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The park will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Park visitors must wear facial coverings at all times.
- Park visitors must maintain 6 feet of distance from those not in their party at all times.
- Restrooms and water stations will remain closed. You will need to bring water for yourself and your dog.
- Benches have been removed from the dog play areas and pavilions.
- If you are sick with or showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the park.
- A COVID-19 liability waiver must be signed and returned via email to LeisureServices@WiltonManors.com or in-person at the Hagen Park Community Center, 2020 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors FL 33305. Once your signed waiver is received, your access fob will be reactivated.
Dog Park Application Procedure:
- Complete application form, sign Dog Park Rules and Regulations and the "Acceptance of Risk and Release of Liability and Waiver Form" at Hagen Park
- Bring supporting documentation:
- Proof of current rabies vaccination for each dog (with written expiration date)
- Proof of Wilton Manors residency (if applicable)
- Driver’s license or equivalent government photo identification for all dog owners/handlers who are 18 years or older
- Payment for passes:
- Resident Fee is $20, $15 for each additional dog (maximum of three dogs per household)
- Non-Resident Fee is $55, $30 for each additional dog (maximum of three dogs per household)
How to obtain an additional key fob if lost:
- Only one (1) key fob per application will be issued; however, if it is lost, you must apply for a replacement.
- In order to apply, bring the following to Hagen Park:
- Completed application; and
- Payment for the replacement key fob.
- Park staff will review and issue a new key fob. Misplaced or lost key fobs will be deactivated.
Items to Remember:
- Bring your key fob with you each time you visit the dog park.
- Do not allow the use of your key fob by any person(s) not listed on your application.
- If you lose your dog park key fob, see park staff for a replacement fob ($10 fee).
DOG PARK KEY FOB WILL EXPIRE ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
HOWEVER, KEY FOB WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED ON THE DATE THE RABIES VACCINATION RECORD EXPIRES. ONCE PROOF OF RENEWED RABIES VACCINATION RECORD IS PROVIDED, THE KEY FOB WILL BE RE-ACTIVATED.