With the MobilePrint Service™, you can use your computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing, call the library to release the job and come to the library to pick up your document using your library card.
Due to COVID-19 we can only accept exact change in cash for print jobs ($0.25/page.) You are responsible for paying for all pages printed as part of your print job.
Desktop / Laptop:
- Begin by visiting https://www.printeron.net/rcspl/main
- Select the printer (Black & White or Color – at the bottom of the screen) and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green printer icon (bottom right.) You will see the status of your print job.
- After the webpage says that your request has been processed in the document status box, please call the front desk at the library (954.390.2195) and provide your email address –we will print your job, let you know how much it will cost, and collect payment upon delivery. Please give us about 15 minutes to print before you call from our parking lot to let us know you’re here to pick it up.
- * Please note that printing web pages by entering URLs via. the PrinterOn website is not currently possible.
- Download the PrinterOn app via. a search in your respective store. Once the download has finished, you will see the PrinterOn icon on your screen.
- For All Jobs: please select a printer – we have two options, Black & White or Color
- For both Documents and Photos: Choose file, tap “print” (bottom right), enter your e-mail address, and tap the check-mark (upper right.)
- E-mail: please attach and send the file as per the instructions below – e-mail printing from the app is not advised.
- Web: preview the page to ensure it is printing what you want, then tap the printer icon (upper right), tap “print” (bottom right), enter your e-mail address, and finally tap the check-mark (upper right.)
- Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at:
Documents must be an attachment to the e-mail message – the system does not print URL’s or documents pasted into the body of the e-mail.